Mandrex SpeedXcut M42 8% Cobalt 177mm Hole Saw
Long lasting Bi-metal Hole Saws with unique ejection holes for extra chip release and weight reduction. Hardened steel, in combination with our special tooth geometry, provides the smoothest cut requiring less feed pressure.
– Extra release holes to push out thin plate core material easily
– Bi-metal with 8% cobalt alloy for a longer lifetime
– Cutting depth 47mm (1-3/4″) for deeper holes in one pass
– Maximum clearance of chips thanks to the specially designed wide slots
– 4/6″ variable tooth for clean edges
– Significant weight reduction compared to any other Hole Saws
– Smooth cutting with minimal heat build up
– Suitable for use in electric and battery powered tools
THE MANDREX ONE-CLICK SYSTEM
Coupled with the excellence of M42 8% Cobalt Steel our system will save you time and effort, with the advent of the ONE-CLICK system! You will need the universal One-click arbor with the HSS pilot drill. See accessories below for variations.
What is M42 Cobalt High Speed Steel?
M42 high speed steel is a cobalt molybdenum grade with a high hardness and superior hot hardness offering excellent cutting performance and excellent wear resistance. These 8% cobalt high speed steel type M42 tool bits are suited for tougher materials such as stainless steel.
|Pack Size / Unit Quantity||
|Cutting Depth Capacity||
Quick Release with Adapter