Mandrex Tile Drilling Centering Guide
The Mandrex Tile Drilling Centering guide is an easy vacuum mounted centering tool which allows you to drill secure and stable in all kinds of materials. Just push it against the surface and push down the handle to secure.
This smart centering tool can be used against every smooth and non-porous material; e.g. glazed wall tiles, kitchen sheet from marble or natural stone.
- Suitable for drilling diameters up to 35mm.
- Can be used both wet and dry.
- Stable anti-slip rubber feet offering firm grip.
- Use alongside the water spray bottle MHD0002B
- For Dust and Slurry extraction you can use the Mandrex Suction pad.
This smart tool can be used against any material and under many circumstances.
Mark the position where you want to drill by using the build in ruler. simply direct the fixed flexy hose at the drill point and pressurize the water spray bottle to ensure a constant flow whilst drilling.
To make sure you are precise and straight you can use the horizontal or vertical levelers.
No markings on the drill anymore? Compare your drill with the diameter of your wallplug with the holes in the tool.